Re: [802SEC] Review of an 802 submission to ​Norway Nkom's consultation before proceeding to a motion

Hello Roger,

Thanks for your review and comments!   Enclosed please find a temp draft (as revision 3a that will be uploaded to revision 4) that replaces "Nkcom" with "Nkom", "EEE" with "IEEE", and fixes the font consistency throughout the draft.

Regards,
Edward