Re: [802SEC] Closing Agenda (Consent Agenda Items Update)

John:

(1) Please remove 4.07 from the Consent Agenda. Traditionally, confirmation is discussed, since we are confirming not only the individual but also reviewing the election results. Also, confirmation is typically accompanied by giving the officer-elect a chance to be introduced and to speak, particularly when it’s someone new. Finally, I don’t think that Clint requested Consent Agenda for this item.

(2) While, in principle, I don’t object to 7.021 and 7.022 being on the Consent Agenda, I do object to the wording of the motions, which is nothing like the templates. If the motions are normalized, I’ll not object.

(3) Please set my item 8.032 to 0 minutes.

Cheers,

Roger