[802SEC] Reminder: +++ EC review : an 802 submission to Singapore IMDA before proceeding to a motion +++

Dear EC members,

It is a friendly reminder.  If you have any question, comment, or suggestion on the draft IEEE 802 submission to Singapore IMDA's consultation, please kindly let me know as soon as possible.  My plan is to open an email ballot tentatively today or tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward