[802SEC] For information: PatCom link in meeting slide vectors to 404 Page Not Found

The link to patcom,  https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html that is in the meeting materials linked on the 802 policies page, https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf, gets a page not found error.
Yes I checked and our PDF matches the PDF linked on the PatCom page (https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials/).  The PPT downloaded from the patcom site is the same.
FYI I edited the slide I've been using to delete "materials.html" and it works. At least one attendee at the July 2023 plenary actually believed what was on the slide and tried it, so that's something 🙂.

FWIW
Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe

Blind Creek Associates