Re: [802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda 14 July 2023 - IEEE 802.15 item - request +++

Clint

Do you have an update on the WG vote for this?

On slide 2: "May session of the 802.15 working group on 13 July 2023" should be July session and please fill in the vote and rev the document.

Please update before the start of the meeting or I will ask to take it off the consent agenda.

James Gilb