Re: [802SEC] +++ Yet another new EC ballot +++ Approval of submission for RSPG’s consultation on DRAFT Opinion on “The development of 6G and possible implications for spectrum needs and guidance on the rollout of future wireless broadband networks”

Thank you very much, David and Roger.

Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV
VC James PK Gilb         DNV
VC Roger Marks   APP
TR George Zimmerman   APP
RS John D'Ambrosia       DNV
ES Jon W Rosdahl   APP
01 Glenn Parsons   APP
03 David Law   APP
11 Dorothy Stanley   APP
15 Clint Powell   APP
16 Roger Marks NV
18 Edward Au   APP
19 Steve Shellhammer/Tuncer Baykas   APP
21 Subir Das NV
22 Apurva Mody NV
24 Tim Godfrey       ABS
ME Geoffrey Thompson NV