[802SEC] Review/feedback needed re: the third update on the IEEE 802 wireless position statement

Dear Paul and colleagues,

As you may remember, IEEE 802 LMSC approved forwarding the draft IEEE 802 wireless position statement for the IEEE SA Public Affairs Team:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0015-18-ISUS-isus-clean-version-of-spectrum-statement.pdf

IEEE SA Public Affairs team completed the review of our submission with the recommended edits:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0097-01-ISUS-revised-ieee-sa-spectrum-policy-statement-post-ieee-stakeholder-review.docx

IEEE 802.18 reviewed the edits and made a couple of edits:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0097-03-ISUS-revised-ieee-sa-spectrum-policy-statement-post-ieee-stakeholder-review.pdf

During the discussion in the IEEE 802.18 meeting yesterday, the feedback from some IEEE 802.18 members is not positive on the proposed edits.

IEEE 802 LMSC may consider one of the following 2 options:

I will request an agenda item in the EC monthly teleconference (next Tuesday) for a discussion.  Any advanced feedback or suggestion is welcome.

Regards,
Edward