Re: [802SEC] Updated supporting document (ec-23/0156r1) // Re: Preamble update for 802 LMSC response to administrations

Roger,

Thank you!

I've uploaded revision 2 with your edits to facilitate the review:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0156-02-00EC-discussion-on-the-updated-preamble-text-to-administrations.pdf

Regards,
Edward