Re: [802SEC] 05 Sept 2023 - 802 EC Meeting - Draft Agenda Updated

Dear John,

Per my email on Friday (https://www.ieee802.org/secmail/msg28660.html), please add the following third and fourth IEEE 802.18 items to the agenda item:

Third agenda item:
Approve communication to Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of the People’s Republic of China
Move to approve document  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0098-02-0000-draft-response-to-china-miit-s-consultation-on-the-proposed-abolition-of-two-normative-documents-re-40-50-ghz-band.pdf, for submission to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of the People’s Republic of China by the response deadline, with editorial license granted to the IEEE 802.18 chair.
Moved:  Edward Au
Seconded:  TBD

The supporting document is posted at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0159-01-00EC-ieee-802-18-rr-tag-agenda-items-5-september-2023.pdf

I may need no more than 5 minutes for this requested agenda item.

Fourth agenda item:
Third Update on the IEEE SA Position Statement “Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management”

The supporting document is posted at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0161-00-00EC-third-update-on-the-ieee-sa-position-statement-intelligent-spectrum-allocation-and-management.pdf

I may need no more than 15 minutes for this requested agenda item.

Regards,
Edward