Re: [802SEC] +++ Additional EC review +++ a draft IEEE 802 submission to China MIIT

Roger,

Thank you very much for your review and comments!   I've posted revision 9 of the draft response to CTU that addressed your comments:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0094-09-0000-draft-response-czech-spectrum-strategy-consultation.pdf

In summary:
1)  I delete the words "which is capable of using both the 6 GHz and 7 GHz frequency bands".  For this consultation, we also mentioned in a previous paragraph that IEEE 802.15.4 operates from 3.1 GHz to 10.6 GHz and therefore, these words may be redundant.

2)  Thanks for your suggestion and I use the first one: " As shown in [9], the number of Wi-Fi hotspots was expected to grow fourfold from 2018 to 2023, resulting in about 628 million public Wi-Fi hotspots by the end of 2023. "

3) I delete the sentence you identified.

Regards,
Edward