Re: [802SEC] IEEE History Committee approval of milestone proposal 2021-11 802 Standards

Paul/Colleagues-

One minor supplement to the notice Paul forwarded.
There is one further level of approval.
(From our context, this was RevCom. It still has to go to the SASB)
That is the "not done until November" that Brian refers to.
The 802 Milestone still has to be approved by the IEEE BoD at its November meeting. It should just go through.

Geoff