Re: [802SEC] Acting Chairs appointment announcement

Dorothy,
Thoughts are with you as you process through this event.

Robert, Jon,
Let me know if you need any help with anything this coming week.

Best Regards,
Clint

Clint Powell
Director - Global Head of Standards Alliances, PACS Mobile @ HID
IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & 802 LMSC Executive Committee
+1 (480) 586-8457

On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 8:00 AM, Paul Nikolich
Dear 802 EC Members,

Dorothy is unavailable to fulfill the 802.11 WG Chair and 802 Wireless Standing Committee Chair duties for the next two weeks. Therefore I am appointing Robert Stacey to be the 802.11 WG Acting Chair and Jon Rosdahl to be the the 802 Wireless Standing Committee Chair, through 24 September 2023, effective immediately.

I have discussed this with Dorothy, she is in agreement, and I have had confirmation from Robert and Jon they are willing to serve in the Acting Chair roles, thank you both. Please give Robert and Jon your support in these roles.

Regards,

--Paul