[802SEC] EC email ballot results - IEEE 802.3 liaison letter to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6/AG 4

Dear EC members,

In respect to the 'IEEE 802.3 liaison letter to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6/AG 4' EC email ballot, I'm announcing that the ballot has passed based on it exceeding the required majority. The results are detailed in the table below. Based on these results I'll go ahead and send the liaison letter to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6/AG 4.

Best regards,
 David

Vote categories:         NV     APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
 CH Paul Nikolich                                    DNV
 VC James Gilb                  APP
 VC Roger Marks                 APP
 TR George Zimmerman            APP
 RS John D'Ambrosia             APP
 ES Jon Rosdahl                 APP
 01 Glenn Parsons               APP
 03 David Law                   APP
 11 Dorothy Stanley                                  DNV
 15 Clint Powell                APP
 18 Edward Au                   APP
 19 Steve Shellhammer                                DNV
 24 Tim Godfrey                 APP
 ME Geoff Thompson       NV
 ME Clint Chaplin        NV
 15 TOTALS               02     10     00     00     03