Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Approval of submission in response to an ex-parte submission to MIIT of People’s Republic of China

I vote abstain
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!