P802-REVc draft 1.2pre0 is available

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 For help, see https://1.ieee802.org/email-lists/
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

Based on the comments closed so far and adding in the submission regarding GLK f0r the 802.11 reference model Annex, I have created a draft Draft 1.2 (called pre0) and a corresponding CMP document.

They will be posted to the 802.1 private site soon, but in the meantime, if you want to read it before then, send me an email and I will send it to you (if you are voter in any of the WGs).

The proposed disposition of the comments can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/23/1-23-0022-07-Mntg-p802-revc-d1-1-comments-pdis.ods

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.