From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Edward Au <edward.ks.au@GMAIL.COM>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 6:06 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Approval of submission in response to RSPG’s consultation “Work Programme for 2024 and beyond”

Dear colleagues,

With this email I would like to announce the start of a LMSC ballot on a draft response to the European Commission Radio Spectrum Policy Group (RSPG)’s consultation “Work Programme for 2024 and beyond”.

Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC (EC) 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve the comments to the administration.  This EC motion is per IEEE 802 OM 7.2.1 Procedure, P&P 7.1 b) (majority response) and P&P 7.1.2 (2/3 approval of votes cast) for communication with government bodies and public statements.  With that we would like to see everyone respond.

Move to approve document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0134-06-0000-draft-response-to-rspg-s-consultation-on-work-programme-for-2024-and-beyond.pdf for submission to European Commission Radio Spectrum Policy Group before the submission deadline, with editorial license granted to the IEEE 802.18 chair.
o   Approved in the RR-TAG: _9_ / _0_ / _4_ (The Chair did not vote)
Mover:  Edward Au
Seconder:  Dorothy Stanley

Start of ballot: 11 December 2023
Close of ballot: 20 December 2023