Re: [802SEC] 802.19 WG Chair announcement

Happy Holidays Steve and Tuncer,

Welcome back Steve - great news!  Tuncer - wonderful job and a pleasure working with you.

Kindest regards, Dawn and FTF Team!

----------------------------
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face To Face Events, Inc.
T: +1-949-514-8004

On Dec 15, 2023, at 10:25 AM, Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET> wrote:

Dear EC Members,

I just got off a call with Steve Shellhammer and Tuncer Baykas regarding the 802.19 WG Chair position.  Steve is ready to resume the WG Chair role and Tuncer will return to his WG Vice Chair role, hence this formal announcement of the transition.

Steve, welcome back to the EC, I'm very glad to see you are doing well and ready to resume the Chair role.

Tuncer, thank you very much for stepping up to fill the Chair role while Steve was unavailable.  You accomplished a lot in a since July 2023, completing Study Group work on the Enhanced sub-1GHz activity and getting the Project Standards Board approved, well done!

Regards,

--Paul