Re: [802SEC] future meetings ad hoc notes

Yes, we misfired and didn’t get it on the 702 calendar. However, the notice did go to all the EC members directly as well (including your hidglobal email address) on 12/12/23 at 5:04pm pacific.

Next time we will strive to do better.

For this time though, you should be comforted that the meeting notice was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying Beware of the Leopard.

-George
George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.