[802SEC] 11AM ET Thursday 11 JAN 2024 Webinar on what it takes to become an IEEE Fellow

Dear EC Members,

I apologize for the late notice, but I want to inform you and the wider IEEE 802 LMSC community of a webniar scheduled for 11am ET tomorrow, 11 January, that will be hosted by the IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) "Am I qualified to be considered for an IEEE Fellow?" presented by Don Tan, Chair of the IEEE Fellows Committee.

I'm sure there are many IEEE 802 LMSC participants that may be interested in learning more about what it takes to become an IEEE Fellow.  Please circulate this to your groups when you get a chance.

Thank you and Regards,

--Paul

Webinar: Am I Qualified to be Considered for an IEEE Fellow? | IEEE Women in Engineering