Re: [802SEC] +++ EC review +++ a draft IEEE 802 LMSC submission to Colombia ANE's consultation on 6 GHz band coexistence study

Edward,
in the introduction portion,
There is this sentence:
"IEEE 802 LMSC is a committee of the IEEE Standards Association and of Technical Activities, two of the Major Organizational Units of the IEEE. "
but in the footnote, you indicate
" This document solely represents the views of IEEE 802 LMSC and does not necessarily represent a position of either the IEEE or the IEEE Standards Association."

but you do not indicate the "Technical Activities" OU.
We are not speaking on their behalf either, and you indicated we are part of them too, so we should probably include in the disclaimer.

Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!