Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Approval of submission in response to Colombia ANE’s consultation "6 GHz band coexistence study"

Dear Edward

I vote approve.

James Gilb

On 1/24/24 10:53, Edward Au wrote:
Dear colleagues,

With this email I would like to announce the start of a LMSC ballot on a
draft response to Colombia Agencia Nacional del Espectro (ANE)’s
consultation “6 GHz band coexistence study”.

Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC (EC) 10-day electronic ballot on
the motion below to approve the comments to the administration.  This EC
motion is per IEEE 802 OM 7.2.1 Procedure, P&P 7.1 b) (majority response)
and P&P 7.1.2 (2/3 approval of votes cast) for communication with
government bodies and public statements.  With that we would like to see
everyone respond.

*Move to approve document
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0006-07-0000-proposed-response-to-colombia-ane-s-consultation-on-6-ghz-band-coexistence-study.pdf
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/24/18-24-0006-07-0000-proposed-response-to-colombia-ane-s-consultation-on-6-ghz-band-coexistence-study.pdf>
for submission to Colombia Agencia Nacional del Espectro (ANE) before the
submission deadline, with editorial license granted to the IEEE 802.18
chair.*

    - Approved in the RR-TAG: _18_ / _0_ / _0_ (The Chair did not vote)

Mover:     Edward Au
Seconder:  Dorothy Stanley

Start of ballot: 24 January 2024
Close of ballot: 2 February 2024