[802SEC] Publicizing the concatenated IEEE 802 plus ITU-T meetings in July 2024

Dear Jon and Glenn,

It has come to my attention we need to provide details to the 802 participants regarding the plans for the concatenated IEEE 802 LMSC and ITU-T meetings, along with the joint workshop.

I know we've discussed this during 802 EC meetings, but I don't recall if we finalized a 'joint program' outlining the 802/ITU-T plans for July 2024 that we can circulate among interested parties in 802 LMSC and ITU-T.  At a minimum, please prepare a draft 'joint program' that we may release for general publication at our 06 February 802 EC meeting.

Thank you and Regards,

--Paul