Re: [802SEC] Proposed appointments for the upcoming terms of office

All

I forgot one appointment. For continuity in the Treasurer position, and because having 2 people working in this area has been proven effective, George sought out a volunteer to train as Treasurer with a goal for him to take over at some point in the future (likely in 2 years). Jason Potterf has volunteered to take on this role.

We don't have a position on the LMSC for an understudy, so the only alternative at this time is Member Emeritus.

Hence, it is my intention to have Jason Potterf appointed as Member Emeritus, Associate Treasurer.

Thanks.

James Gilb