Re: [802SEC] March 802 plenary session fee waiver requests?

Hi Paul,

Please see the IEEE 802.3 requests below.

Best regards,
  David

-----

[1] IEEE 802 LMSC fee waivers - Full week (IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group P&P, subclause 6.3)

None

[2] Invited officers of other SDOs - Full week (IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's guidelines, Subclause 4.1, item 9)

None

[3] Working Group Chair designated individuals limited to specific topics - Single Meeting (IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual, Clause 5)

Eve Yuhua Huang and Lance Wang: To attend the IEEE P802.3da 10 Mb/s Single Pair Multidrop Segments Enhancement Task Force meeting only during the presentation, and any Q&A afterwards, of a contribution on PHY-Level Collision Avoidance (PLCA) and Dynamic PLCA (DPLCA) which they co-authored and an area which they subject matter experts.

-----