[802SEC] European Commission RSPG chair's invited presentation at THU AM1

Dear colleagues,

In case you are interested.

For our IEEE 802.18 bimonthly member enrichment activities, I am happy to inform you that Dr. Aleksander Soltysik, Chair of European Commission Radio Spectrum Policy Group (RSPG), who is also the Permanent Representation of Poland to the EU, accept our invitation to deliver an invited presentation at our closing meeting on Thursday.  His presentation is scheduled at the very beginning of the closing meeting and it is about the latest RSPG work programme for 2024 to 2025.

If you are interested, please join.

Regards,
Edward