Re: [802SEC] 802 EC Mar 2024 Agendas for review

John

For item 3.02: While in the past the First Vice Chair ran the election of the Chair (because the Chair was a candidate), this time the First Vice Chair is a candidate and the Chair is not. So either Paul or Roger should run item 3.02, EC Chair election.

Also, we are the LMSC, not the EC, so it should be "LMSC Chair election" in 3.02 and in 3.03 "Confirmation of LMSC Appointed Positions"

Glenn can confirm, but item 5.023 should be P802-REVc.

Finally, you have as special orders a close at 5:00 pm, but by our rules, the meeting "shall end no later than 6:00 p.m.", hence that should be set to 6:00 pm, not 5 pm.

James Gilb