From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of James P. K. Gilb <000008e8b69871c2-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 10:27 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed rule changes regarding in-person attendance

All

I have posted and updated presentation with some edits to the proposed
text. The proposed changes to the IEEE 802 LMSC WG P&P are found on
slide 13.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/24/ec-24-0059-02-00EC-march-rules-meeting.odp

For the first two paragraphs, I split the sentences in two.  They now read:

In-Person Credited Attendance is Credited Attendance for an on-site
individual at the meeting venue.  Credited Attendance earned prior to
July 31, 2024 shall be the same as In-person Credited Attendance.

In-Person Session Attendance Credit is Session Attendance Credit
consisting entirely of In-person Credited Attendance.  Session
Attendance Credit earned prior to July 31, 2024 shall count as In-person
Credited Attendance for the purpose of establishing or retaining membership.

The motion to approve the change can be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/24/ec-24-0062-00-00EC-march-rules-motions.odp

James Gilb