From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of Lewis, Jon
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 5:33 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Responses to PAR and CSD for P802.3dm

All,

Thanks for taking the time to review and provide comments on the PAR and CSD for P802.3dm.  I have attached a document with the responses from the meeting this morning.  A change was made to the PAR scope in the PAR form to align with comments and I have attached a clean and a red-lined PAR form for your review.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)