Re: [802SEC] Updated Draft Agenda - 802 EC Closing Meeting

Glenn

They will just be struck out so numbering doesn’t change.

John

From: Glenn Parsons <glenn.parsons@ericsson.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 9:37 AM
To: jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Updated Draft Agenda - 802 EC Closing Meeting

John,

The 802.1 WG decided that we were not ready to progress several documents that were proposed for EC motions at the beginning of the week.

As a result we will not be bringing motions to the EC today for:

5.024

ME

To Standards Association Ballot, IEEE P802.1Qdy

5.025

ME

To RevCom (conditional), IEEE P802.1DC

5.027

ME

To RevCom (conditional), IEEE P802.1ASdm

5.028

ME

To RevCom (conditional), IEEE P802.1ASdn

As a result, you can delete them from the agenda.  But perhaps to avoid renumbering you could assign them 0 minutes and add a strikethrough.

Cheers,

Glenn.