Re: [802SEC] Sad News: Darwin Engwer passed away

My condolences to Darwin Enger's family, I wish his immediate family and bigger families recover from their loss, and take care of themselves.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2024 at 10:22 PM Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net> wrote:
Dear IEEE 802 Collegues,

I just received the news from Adrian Stephen's one of our long time 802 participants, Darwin Enger, passed away recently. His wife, Lily, asked Adrian to share the news with his 802  colleagues.

I remember Darwin being a long time, highly engaged, significant, contributor to 802.11.  My deepest condolances to his family. May Darwin rest in piece.

With sympathy,

--Paul

-------- Original message --------
From: Adrian Stephens <adrians@chezstephens.org.uk>
Date: 3/23/24 3:03 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@GMAIL.COM>, Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Subject: Darwin Engwer

Dear Dorothy and Paul,

I'm sufficiently out of the loop now that I don't know what happened in March's officer elections.

I heard from my former boss Myron Hattig that Darwin Engwer has passed away.

His widow,  Lily Yang (<yangwer67@gmail.com>),  asked that his IEEE friends be told.

His memorial and obituary:

https://memorialsource.com/memorial/darwin-engwer

--