[802SEC] June 4, 2024 IEEE 802 LMSC Conference call

Dear IEEE 802 participants

Our normal schedule for conference calls is the first Tuesday of the month, excepting for months when there is a Plenary session.

Our June 4 conference call conflicts with the IEEE SASB series which is going to be held virtual only from June 4-6. While I don't have the agenda for the meeting yet, I suspect that this call will overlap with at least one of the SASB committee meetings.

As we have many LMSC members and interested participants who are members of SASB, I would like to suggest that we consider re-scheduling the conference call to June 3 at the same time.

Please respond to the list if you note any other conflicts with June 3 and to suggest another time and date (June 11 perhaps).
We can also cancel the call, but I suspect that we may have business that we need to consider in advance of the July plenary session--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair