IEEE P802.11 - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MACHINE LEARNING (AIML) TOPIC INTEREST GROUP (TIG) -
Status of IEEE 802.11 Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning (AIML) TIG
Xiaofei Wang, Chair
Ming Gan, Vice-chair
Liangxiao Xin, Secretary
- January 2023
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning (AIML) is a new Topic Interest Group within the IEEE 802.11 working group that
explores use cases of AIML that will apply to IEEE 802.11 systems and devices as well as the technical feasibility of these use cases.
The goal of this IEEE 802.11 Topic Interest Group is to produce a technical report that studies the AIML use cases suitable for IEEE 802.11 as well as the technical feasibility and standard impact of these use cases.
The main achievements of this meeting were
- Current status
- AIML TIG approved the text for the introduction as well as for the three use cases for the AIML TIG Technical Report
- AIML TIG approved the response to EU BEREC Report on AI in the Telecommunications Sector
- One technical presentation on applying AIML to IEEE 802.11:
- Monday February 13th, 2023: 10:00 ET - 11:30 ET
- Monday February 27th, 2023: 10:00 ET - 11:30 ET
March 2023 plans
- Technical presentations on AIML Use Cses and Their Feasibilities (Need to be in the form of technical report insertion)
- Continue working on the AIML TIG Technical Report draft
- Discussions and decisions on the next steps for the AIML TIG
USEFUL LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
IEEE P802.11 WLANs RELATED
This page is maintained by Xiaofei.Wang.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are welcome.
the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
All rights reserved.
This website may contain names, logos, designs, titles,
words, or phrases that may
constitute trademarks, service marks, or tradenames of the IEEE or other
which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.