IEEE P802.11 - ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE MACHINE LEARNING (AIML) TECHNICAL INTEREST GROUP (TIG) -
Status of IEEE 802.11 Artifical Intelligence Machine Learning (AIML) TIG
Xiaofei Wang, Chair
Ming Gan, Vice-chair
Liangxiao Xin, Secretary
- September 2022
Artifical Intelligence Machine Learning (AIML) is a new Technical Interest Group within the IEEE 802.11 working group that
explores use cases of AIML that will apply to IEEE 802.11 systems and devices as well as the technical feasibility of these use cases.
The goal of this IEEE 802.11 Technical Interest Group is to produce a technical report that studies the AIML use cases suitable for IEEE 802.11 as well as the technical feasibility and standard impact of these use cases.
The main achievements of this meeting were
- Current status
- AIML TIG approved the outline for the AIML TIG Technical Report
- Three presentations on applying AIML to IEEE 802.11:
- Extensive discussion on various use cases and their feasibility.
- Monday October 17th, 2022: 10:00 ET - 11:00 ET
November 2022 plans
- Technical presentations on AIML Use Cses and Their Feasibilities (Recommended in the form of technical report insertion)
- Continue working on the AIML TIG Technical Report draft
- AIML Tutorial for IEEE 802: WiFi Meets ML: Rethinking Next-generation Wi-Fi Networks
- Monday November 14th, 2022: 19:30 - 21:30 (Bangkok Time)
USEFUL LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
IEEE P802.11 WLANs RELATED
This page is maintained by Xiaofei.Wang.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are welcome.
the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
All rights reserved.
This website may contain names, logos, designs, titles,
words, or phrases that may
constitute trademarks, service marks, or tradenames of the IEEE or other
which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.