[STDS-802-11-AANI] WLAN interworking report and Tutorial meeting

Dear AANI chair Joseph and members,

Thank you for interesting and efforts to give comments,  and discuss on interworking issues.
Now, the editorial comments are fixed and the technical comments should be resolved
considering Binita's report and comments.

I and co-authors updated working technical report(IEEE 802.11-20-0012r5 ) by reflecting comments collection,
and try to find out how two report could be merged into one report.
Any idea or comment will be appreciated to develop a valuable report.

As for tutorial meeting, I would like to present the key point of report as follows
- Topic : Technical gap analysis and QoS management in  5GS-WLAN interworking
- Time : 20 minutes(TBD)

I would ask Dr. Binita will manage time slot assignment on tutorial.

Best regards
Hyun Seo Oh