Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC SC telecon, for review of 802 O&A Sponsor Ballot comments

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

A reminder that we have an ARC SC teleconference today (in about 2 hours).  Info is below.

Agenda:

1. Call to order, patent policy, attendance
2. Review of comments received on Call for Comments #7, for 802REV D1.6 (O&A).  Please refer to documents: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0205-00-0arc-802-architecture-comments-cc7.xlsx and https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0198-00-0arc-802rev-802-11-ap-reference-model.docx
3. AOB
4. Adjourn