[STDS-802-11-ARC] Updated agenda posted for Nov plenary session

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I have updated the proposed agenda for the ARC SC during the November plenary session, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1696-02-0arc-arc-sc-agenda-nov-2020.pptx

This adds an agenda slot for discussions on TGbd architecture concepts, on Wed, for the first half-hour (or less) of the meeting slot.

As with our recent teleconferences, a majority of our time will be on the TGbe architecture concepts, on both Monday and Wednesday, but after 15 to 30 minutes of other activities at the start of each day’s meeting.

Thanks.  Mark