[STDS-802-11-ARC] Contributions for ARC call on Nov 16?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

If anyone has a presentation to continue our 11be architecture discussions, on the ARC SC call on Nov 16, please let me know.

Right now, I have the two presentations we reviewed during the interim plenary meetings, which did not come to any solid conclusions, but didn’t have any clear follow-up action items, either.  Any updates to those, or response presentation with alternate ideas, would be very helpful.  Otherwise, we’ll see where the group can get in discussion based on the existing presentations.

Thanks.  Mark