[STDS-802-11-ARC] Updated recommendation [liaison] to REVme on ESS and HeSS

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I have updated our “liaison” to REVme, on ESS and HeSS, for review on Monday’s teleconference: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0177-07-0arc-liaison-to-revmd-on-ess.docx.

This includes changing the wording from calling this a “liaison” to just a “set of recommendations”, as well as moving the sections we agreed were part of our future considerations, and cleaning up (editorially) the way we present the new sections we added and agreed to be part of the recommendations.

I think this is pretty clean now, and ready for final review and approval by the SC, to be sent to REVme.

Thanks for all the help and participation on this document, and I look forward to any final suggestions and cleanup on tomorrow’s call.

Mark