Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Feedback Requested for CRs related to MLD architecture - 11-21-0577

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Hi all,

I’ve uploaded R3 here. I’ve included all the feedback from the ARC meetings and many individual members offline.

Please let me know if you have further comments and questions. Again, the CR is meant for describing MLO operation and MLD architecture. It’s not for legacy/MLD mixed operation. I think we could address the MLO/MLD without mixing any legacy APs/STAs into it first and add legacy/MLD mixed operation later as needed.

Thanks,

Duncan