[STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for June 2 802.11 ARC teleconference

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I am looking for any input with agenda items/contributions for discussion on the 802.11 ARC teleconference, on June 2.

I have heard from the off-line group (Graham, Joe, Mark H) working on the Clause 6 updates, that some more time to continuing working off-line would be more efficient, to let that group align on the details of an approach, and finish working through the proposal before presenting to the ARC SC.

Are there any other topics in process/ready for discussion on June 2?  (Otherwise, we might cancel that call, and re-convene on June 20.)

Thanks.  Mark