[STDS-802-11-ARC] Call for agenda items - 802.11 ARC during January interim

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

This is a call for agenda items/topics for the 802.11 ARC SC, during the upcoming January interim, next week.

I am aware of  a topic to be transferred from REVme: Unicast Beacons (and similar Mgmt frames) as described in 11-22/2044.  I will coordinate with the author (Lili Hervieu) to make sure our meeting slot (Tuesday AM2) is workable or make other arrangements.

Are there any other presentations or topics that are expected to be ready for discussion next week?  In particular:

  • Annex G replacement further discussion, or
  • IEEE Std 802 updates and/or 802.11 position discussions

have been carried forward on our agenda from November, if anything will be ready/ripe for discussion in January.

Or, we have a number of other topics that have been “on the shelf” for a long time, or perhaps there are other new topics to consider.

Please let me know if anyone has contributions on the above, or any other topic to add to the agenda.

Thanks!  Mark