From: Stephens, Adrian P [mailto:Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:29 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Deadline for 802.11 snapshots to Adrian
When: Thursday, August 09, 2012 5:00 PM to Friday, August 10, 2012 5:00 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
Where:

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Please send me your (TG/SG/SC) snapshots for the September 2012 opening 802.11 plenary by end of Friday 10 August, 2012.
I will be responsible for compiling this information for the meeting,  and I would like to have your snapshots
Assembled for the first CAC meeting.