Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Gentle reminder about closing reports etc...

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector --- Report attached including motions.

I don't seem to be able to edit a new line into the teleconference table. GLK is not in the current table at all.

Group

Dates

Start Time

Duration

         GLK                                         1, 15, 19 October                                          11am                  1 hour

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx