Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Please send your Snapshot slides for San Antonio

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Bruce:

Here are my TGaf and Regulatory SC snapshots.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair