[STDS-802-11-CAC] Request for May agendas

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

I need your agendas for May but note that our revise OM  we have two options.

Either supply me with the traditional .xls sheet or a URL pointing to the mentor document.

Bruce

3.7.6 Agendas

There are two types of agenda:  Working Group and Sub Group (SubG) (i.e., TG, SG, SC).

For a SubG meeting during a WG session, there are two options:

  1. Maintain a separate document, which should be shown as an “Agenda” on the bottom left of the printed page.  This is a submission on the document server using document, presentation or spreadsheet formats and using appropriate 802.11 submission templates for this purpose.
  2. Include the agenda as a Tab in the WG agenda document by emailing it to the WG chair.

The WG agenda is a spreadsheet that includes the following:

  1. A graphic showing overall use of time during the session.
  2. One or more tabs for the WG plenary meetings.
  3. A list of a document references for agendas posted on the document server corresponding to SubG option 1 above.
  4. One or more tabs supplied by SubGs containing their agendas corresponding to SubG option 2 above.

Note that there are timing requirements on the posting of agendas prior to meetings that are specified elsewhere in this document. The choice of format by the TG does not affect these requirements.

The next CAC call will be on Monday April 8

Join online meeting

https://meet.intel.com/adrian.p.stephens/LBYC9LW2

Join by Phone

+1(916)356-2663 (or your local bridge access #) Choose bridge 5.

Find a local number

Conference ID: 5236841