[STDS-802-11-CAC] Fwd: Room Request for Geneva - July 2013

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector --- Hello Dawn and Lisa --
(and 802.11 CAC)

Attached is the room requests for Geneva from 802.11

Note that on Monday we will have some Adhoc groups meet from 8:30 to 10:30

We anticipate that there will be an 802 Opening Plenary from 11-12 (for all 802 members).

and then we will have our 802.11 opening Plenary at 1:30pm to 2:30pm

Then we will have the group meetings in the afternoon from 3pm to 6pm.

The rest of the week will be the normal schedule.

Please advise if there is any issues.

Regards,
Jon