From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Osama AboulMagd
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:03 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGac Time Slots

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi David,

We probably can discuss during the CAC. However I too don’t see a point of TGac meeting. I don’t think anyone will get disappointed missing comment resolution J.

Now, on the bad news, I also prefer having Tuesday AM1 for HEW. It may be a short notice for HEW attendees to have Monday AM1 slot. I received 27 requests for HEW and i expect the number may increase a little bit.

Regards;

Osama