[STDS-802-11-CAC] Please assemble in ITU Montbrillant room L1 for our Thursday evening CAC by 6:30 pm.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

All,

I have not heard from everyone but all responses have voiced positive support for the move to a 6:30pm start time.

Hence, Please assemble in ITU Montbrillant room L1  for our Thursday evening CAC by 6:30 pm.

And send your closing material prior to that if possible.

Bruce