From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Kraemer
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:15 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Please send agendas for Nanjing

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

It’s time to begin planning for the Nanjing meeting.

I now need your activity agendas in either xls form or a URL to a mentor document.

We have a CAC call scheduled for Monday August 12 at noon EDT.

+1(916)356-2663     bridge 5          879341396

If you can provide your agenda before the CAC it would be appreciated.

Bruce