[STDS-802-11-CAC] Chairs - send me your telecon coordinates asap

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

After each session I delete old telecon series and insert the approved telecon dates in the

802.11 calendar.   These dates reflect only the actual approved dates.   So,  after each session,  I need

to be given coordinates for all meetings,  even if these are the same as coordinates you have

always used.  I do not know that they are the same coordinates,  and to not attempt to propagate them.

We have two telecons today. I have not received coordinates from these.

I had 1 response to my request for data last week.

<subtlety=very>

CHAIRS – IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE ME TELECON DETAILS,  not to expect me to trawl

it from a message sent to some reflector some time ago.

Perhaps some virus scanner has decided I’m dodgy.

Perhaps you all have my email address blacklisted.

Perhaps your dog repeatedly eats my email …

</subtlety>

If groups want to cancel their telecons,  please let me know and I will update the calendar accordingly.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)