Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Timeline and web-page updates

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Stephen
Time line of TGai was changed as

PAR Approved, Modified, or Extended 		2010-12-08

WG Letter Ballots Initial / Recirc		Mar14/Sep14/Jan15

MEC Done				Nov14

Form Sponsor Ballot Pool / Reform	            	Mar15

IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballots Initial / Recirc         Jul15/ Sep 15

Final 802.11 WG Approval	                Nov 15

final or Conditional 802 EC Approval           	Nov 15

RevCom & Standards Board Final or Continuous Process Approval 					Jan 16

ANSI Approved				N/A

Hitoshi Morioka will send you the update of web-page

BR Hiroshi